Enrolment - First Year
Enrolment in the PhD Programme is to be sent within the deadline specified in the call for admission.
Successful applicants who do not complete their enrolment by the deadline will be automatically considered as withdrawn.
Applicants with scholarships
Successful applicants awarded a scholarship have to provide to register to “Gestione Separata INPS (see box “Useful links”/PhD students receiving doctoral scholarships duties).
How to enrol:
The enrolment procedure is online.
Successful candidates must submit their enrolment by the online procedure following these steps:
- go to webpage www.unitn.it/en/apply/imdott and login using your username and password (the same as the first registration);
- fill in and save all the fields of the application online;
- upload the requested attachments in electronic format:
- copy of valid ID document (Italian identity card or passport)
- ID photo (jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, pjpeg)
- Declaration for tax, social security and insurance purposes
- Receipt of TDS payment (Education Tax) and stamp duty (mandatory only for payments made by bank transfer)
- Matriculation application (pdf file generated by the system, to be printed out, dated, signed and uploaded)
More information is available in box “Useful links"/“Education Tax (TDS) and stamp duty”.
More information is available in box “Useful links"/“Stay permit"
Winners who do not intend to accept the position and enrol are kindly asked to communicate their decision as soon as possible filling in the “Declaration of PhD resignation” available in the box Download and sending it as attachment to an email to the proper Office of Doctoral Studies (see contacts below).
Enrolment in the 2nd and 3rd year
After the decision of the PhD Programme Committee concerning the admission to the 2nd or 3rd Academic Year, PhD students must enrol.
The enrolment procedure for the 2nd or 3rd year is avalable in the on-line system.
Check in the "download" box the information concerning the deadline for enrolment if available.
PhD students must pay the TDS - Education Tax of € 156,00 (it includes € 140,00 of TDS for a.y. 2016/17 and the € 16,00 stamp duty) except in case of exemption.
The payment has to be made by MAV bank transfer (Mediante Avviso). See information in box "Useful links” (“Education Tax(TDS) and revenue stamp”).
NOTE: NON-EU citizens have to upload a copy of their stay permit. if it's expired, they have to submit both the expired stay permit and the request of renewal.
Once the new stay permit is issued, Phd students have to submit it by email to the PhD Office.