Enrolment - First Year
Enrolment in the PhD Programme is to be sent within the deadline specified in the call for admission.
Successful applicants who do not complete their enrolment by the deadline will be automatically considered as withdrawn.
Applicants with scholarships
Successful applicants awarded a scholarship have to provide to register to “Gestione Separata INPS (see box “Useful links”/PhD students receiving doctoral scholarships duties).
How to enrol:
The enrolment procedure is online.
Successful candidates must submit their enrolment by the online procedure following these steps:
- go to webpage www.unitn.it/en/apply/imdott and login using your username and password (the same as the first registration);
- fill in and save all the fields of the application online;
- upload the requested attachments in electronic format:
- copy of valid ID document (Italian identity card or passport)
- ID photo (jpg, jpeg, bmp, png, pjpeg)
- Declaration for tax, social security and insurance purposes
- Receipt of TDS payment (Education Tax) and stamp duty (mandatory only for payments made by bank transfer)
- Matriculation application (pdf file generated by the system, to be printed out, dated, signed and uploaded)
More information is available in box “Useful links"/“Education Tax (TDS) and stamp duty”.
Winners who do not intend to accept the position and enrol are kindly asked to communicate their decision as soon as possible filling in the “Declaration of PhD resignation” available in the box Download and sending it as attachment to an email to the proper Office of Doctoral Studies (see contacts below).
Enrolment in the 2nd and 3rd year
After the decision of the PhD Programme Committee concerning the admission to the 2nd or 3rd Academic Year, PhD students are required to:
- send or deliver to the proper Doctorate Office (see Contacts below) the enrolment form (see “Download” box);
- pay the TDS – Education Tax for a total amount of Euro 156,00 (including 140,00 Euros TDS for academic year 2014/15 and the revenue stamp of Euro 16,00).
Payment has to be made by MAV bank transfer (Mediante Avviso) or by credit card. More information about payment isavailable in box "Useful links”/ “Education Tax(TDS) and revenue stamp”.
Please check in the “Download” box the information concerning the deadline for enrolment in the 2nd or 3rd year if available.