- Contaretti_Secure societies_WP 2016-2017 (275 KB)
- Corà_Presentazione_H2020 e sinergie (623 KB)
- Groholova_Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (1 MB)
- Liverini_La Provincia in Europa (823 KB)
- Loredan_FET-Open in Horizon2020 (2 MB)
- Mazzon_Presentazione APRE (2 MB)
- Menapace_Social Sciences and Humanities in H2020 SC6 (3 MB)
Following the publication of H2020 2016-2017 Work Programmes, the Research Support and Knowledge Transfer Division, in collaboration with the EU Liaison Office of the Autonomous Province of Trento in Bruxelles, organizes information sessions in Bruxelles in order to foster contacts between EU officers and UniTrento researchers.
The first information session was held on 4/5 February 2016.
Who may participate: UniTrento researchers and staff
Participants: 12 participants from the departments of Industrial engineering, Civil, environmental and mechanical engineering, Physics, Economics and Management, Psychology and Cognitive Science, Faculty of Law, CIBIO, CIMEC, SiS, Research Support and Knowledge Transfer Division.
- Valeria Liverini (Head of EU Liaison Office of the Autonomous Province of Trento in Bruxelles)
- Wolfgang Burtscher (Deputy Director-General - DG Research and Innovation)
- Robert Burmanjer (Head Unit RTD.C2 DG Research and Innovation - Directorate C - International Cooperation)
- Isidoros Karatzas (Head of Sector Ethics and Research Integrity - DG Research&Innovation - Unit 7: Science with and for society)
- Alessandra Luchetti (Head Department A - Excellence Science Research Executive Agency)
- Marcela Groholova (Research Programme Officer, Research Executive Agency)
- Antonio Loredan (Research Executive Agency)
- Monica Menapace (Policy Officer - DG Research and Innovation)
- Alberto Pietro Contaretti (Programme Officer per SC7: Secure societies)
- Enrico Mazzon (APRE Bruxelles)
- Emiliano Corà (EU Liaison Office of the Autonomous Province of Trento in Bruxelles)
- Research Support and Knowledge Transfer Division - Polo collina: citta.research [at] unitn.it