Federazione Lavoratori della Conoscenza
Confederazione Generale Italiana Lavoratori
The main purpose of the University Section of FLC - CGIL (the Knowledge workers’ federation of the Italian General Confederation of Labour) is to protect workers’ rights and to acknowledge and enhance their professionalism.
These are our founding values:
- public and secular education, schools, universities and research;
- recognition of diversity and integration;
- equality and equal social dignity;
- peace and rejection of war and violence;
- independence of research and teaching;
- the right to a qualified lifelong education.
We believe that the production of knowledge must be considered as a common good, that needs to be collectively safeguarded in a way that also ensures individual rights.
Members of FLC-CGIL have equal rights and duties irrespective of their ethnicity, nationality, language, religion, sexual and cultural orientation, participation in political organizations.
The representatives of FLC-CGIL of the University of Trento are::