The Center, among its two facilities in Rovereto and Mattarello, is composed of five interdisciplinary labs:
- the Functional Neuroimaging Labs (LNiF)
the Neuropsychology Labs (NP Labs)
- Center for Neurocognitive Rehabilitation (CERiN)
- the Language, Interaction and Computation Labs (CLIC)
- the Experimental Psychology Labs (EPL)
- the Animal Cognition and Comparative Neuroscience Labs (ACN)
Five other labs have become part of the CIMeC: thanks to a collaboration with the Bruno Kessler Foundation - the Computational Cognition Lab (CCL) and the NeuroInformatics Lab (NILab), thanks to a collaboration with the Research and Innovation Centre of the Edmund Mach Foundation - the Insect Neurobiology and Neuroecology laboratory (INN Lab), thanks to a collaboration with the Museo Civico of Rovereto - the Ethology, Ecology and Evolution Laboratory (EEE Lab), and thanks to a collaboration with the Department of Physics - the Laboratory for Neurophysics (NPhys).