The Research Support and Knowledge Transfer Division provides support to research, from the application for funding at local, national and international levels to the transfer of the results to the society.
In particular, the Division:
- provides comprehensive information to professors and researchers on suitable funding opportunities at local, national, European (Horizon 2020 and other programmes) and international level through tailored searches, themathic newsletters and an internal database of research calls; Calls section provides information about support services and tools for professors and researchers;
- supports research proposals preparation and submission;
- organizes Training and Information sessions and workshops on new calls and programmes, scientific enterprise, the protection of research results with particular attention to early stage researchers;
- undertakes technology scouting activities and provides support on IPR instruments of protection and on the development for start up/research start up creation; Knowledge Transfer section provides detailed documents and information about support services;
- supports internal and national evaluation of research and Third mission activities; Evaluation section provides information on the activities of the National Agency for the Evaluation of the University and Research Systems: the Quality Assessment Research - VQR , the I.R.ID.E project (ORCID identifier) and Annual Summarizing Chart – Research (SUA-RD).