Student associations can be very important both for your educational and personal experience. The University of Trento supports cultural activities promoted by the several students’ associations by providing them with University facilities and specific funds.
Here below you can find information about all the students’ associations and about how to get support from the University of Trento.
- Amici de "Il Faggio"
- A.S.I. Leonardo
- Associazione Teatrale Universitaria
- Cittadini per Costituzione
- Club Alpbach Trentino
- C.U.C. Trento
- ELSA TRENTO
- ENACTUS TRENTO
- Giovani Europei - Trento
- Inama Innovation Nexus
- Junior Enterprise Trento
- Open Wet Lab
- Trento Student Law Review
- UDU Trento - Unione Degli Universitari di Trento
- UNITIN – Rete degli studenti universitari del Trentino
- University Social Enterprise - USE
- UT - Finance and Enterpreneurship Network
Rooms and areas assignment
UniTrento allows some associations/cooperatives to use rooms and areas within its facilities, when available.
The request to use these areas and rooms may be submitted by:
- associations/cooperatives of students established by public deed to which are required to receive the support of at least 50 students of the University of Trento each year
- associations/cooperatives of PhD students established by public deed to which are required to receive the support of at least 15 PhD students of the University of Trento each year
The request is to be submitted to the Office for Services to Study by 30 November of each year, for the next year. The requested shall be signed by the legal representative of the association/cooperative and completed with the list of supporting signatures, as required by the regulation.
Failure to submit the request by an association/cooperative which has already benefitted from the assignment will be considered as an implied waiver.
Two or more associations/cooperatives may submit a joint request to share the use of a single area/room, which they will have to share should it be assigned to them.
A Committee decrees the assignment of the areas/rooms by 31 December of each year and such assignment is valid between 1 January and 31 December of the next year.
Allocation of financial resources
The University of Trento and the University Guild (Opera Universitaria) finance various cultural and social initiatives, mainly referring to cinema, music, theatre, visual arts (painting, sculpture, photography, etc.), narration and poetry, and publishing initiatives proposed by the students of the University and to be implemented during the next year.
The financial support to cultural and social activities of cooperatives and associations may be:
1. contribution for the annual management cost
2. financing of initiatives
The application shall be signed by the legal representative of the association/cooperative or by his/her proxy, to the University Guild (Opera Universitaria) - Office for Cultural Activities (see Downloads box) by November of the year before the one for which the financial support is required.
This deadline is not applied to associations/cooperative submitting their request for the first time.
The request for financial support for initiatives shall be submitted to the University Guild (Opera Universitaria), signed by its legal representative or his/her proxy, twice a year, meeting the following deadlines:
- by 30 November of the year before the year when the initiatives would be implemented, if in the first semester
- by 31 May of the year before the year when the initiatives would be implemented, if in the second semester
The applications must be submitted using the forms prepared by the University/University Guild (Opera Universitaria).
As an exception the Committee may accept applications outside the above mentioned deadlines, if they are duly motivated and supported by the required documentation.