THE FACULTY WEBSITE IS OUT OF DATE.
Double degree master's program in ICT Innovation, reserved for students who pass the selection of EIT ICT Labs Master School.
EIT ICT Labs Master School provides a highly prestigious ICT engineering education on advanced level with a business minor focused on innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E). The goal is to make the students the elite group of forthcoming ICT professionals. The unique features of this advanced level education are:
- a standardized I&E minor
- personal industrial relationships for the students, including industrial mentors and internships at EIT ICT Labs non-university partners as part of the study plan
- thematic area grounding and utilization of resources from EIT ICT Labs research and business activities
- utilization of EIT ICT Labs co-location center (CLC) resources
- interdisciplinary and internode teambuilding
The core EIT ICT Labs Master School should run a comprehensive combination of technical orientations ("Major", 90 ECTS) and a mandatory standardized I&E ("Minor", 30 ECTS) for which EIT labeled master degrees are awarded. All master school education will be held in English and all partner universities are assumed to use ECTS units. For all students which fulfill the geographical mobility criteria, a double degree should be granted based on bilateral agreements among University Parties and an additional EIT certificate will be awarded upon completion of the I&E modules.
The University of Trento participates to 4 Technical Majors:
- Security and Privacy (as entry and exit point)
- and as exit (2nd year) to
- Embedded Systems
- Internet Architectures
- Service Design and Engineering
The program lasts two academic years.
Call for admission AY 2012-2013 on going, last day: February 29th, 2012.
For more information please visit the EIT ICT Labs Master School website.