Students of the Collegio have access to:
- Free accommodation in the Collegio premises
- Direct access to restricted-access courses of the University of Trento, with the exception of the Five-year master’s course in Construction Engineering/Architecture.
- Privileged access to the part-time working activities for students, if having equal score to students who do not attend the Collegio.
Further, they benefit of the following services and dedicated initiatives:
- Mentoring: A professor, living in the Collegio, is the contact person for information, suggestion, support to settle down Currently professor Alessandro Palazzo is the mentor in charge;
- Tutoring: between September and November, for freshmen in the Collegio Clesio, to prepare their study programme;
- Free language courses organized by the University Language Centre (CLA) also for languages which are not included in the students’ study programme. They necessarily have to register at the CLA Office, showing an ID);
- Free tickets for museums, castles, theatres, concerts and cinemas;
- Free UniSport Card (for their first year of Collegio) and access, upon booking, to the sport pitches in the facility;
- The Collegio students also benefit from all other services devoted to all the students of the University of Trento.
Compliant with the merit-fostering policies of the University of Trento, the Collegio students belong to the target group of students who are more likely to receive the merit-based awards: money prizes, at the end of their study programmes, up to 5,000 euro, which are awarded independently from the income situation of the candidate.
For further information, please refer to the dedicated webpage
The students of the Collegio can benefit, like their most talented mates, from the annual scholarships, according to the criteria and modalities established in the annual Calls.
For further information, please visit the website of the Opera Universitaria
Via S. Margherita, 13 - Trento
ph. +39 0461 282345 - 282299
collegioclesio [at] unitn.it
Reception service: 6.30 am and 10:30 - Ph. +39 0461 2830000