Presentation and Educational goals
The International Doctoral program in Biomolecular Sciences began in 2009 (the 25th cycle) at the Centre for Integrative Biology (CIBIO), now Department CIBIO, at the University of Trento.
Students receive an outstanding education due, in part, to:
- the state-of-the-art equipment and in-house core facilities available at CIBIO,
- the generous funding provided by national and international sources, such as those provided by the ERC, the Armenise Harvard Foundation, Telethon, and the Autonomous Province of Trento,
- the interdisciplinary nature of the research programs at CIBIO,
- and the stunningly beautiful location of CIBIO between the Dolomites and Lake Garda.
The Doctoral Program trains students to:
- become experts on Biology and Biotechnology, capable of conducting interdisciplinary research to address questions at a mechanistic, molecular, and quantitative level,
- perform professionally and competently in academia and industry both in public and private settings.
The Doctoral Program in Biomolecular Sciences is a 3-year course that includes:
- research and course work;
- seminars and workshops;
- collaborative project visits with institutes abroad (at least one month).
Official language: English
See our internal rules in the box download.
Doctoral Programme in Biomolecular Sciences
Via Sommarive, 9 I - 38123 Povo - Trento Italy
+39 0461 28 3995