- My application was filled out on the date of the deadline (May 27) so why was it still rejected?
Should the applicant not have closed out of the online application by 4:00 p.m. ITALIAN TIME on May 25 then the application is incomplete. Heavy traffic may be experienced in the last hours of the deadline of the application. We recommend applications be completed at least a day or two before the deadline.
- I filled out the online application but I haven't received an application summary and confirmation email that my application was submitted.
Then your application is incomplete. Be sure that you have uploaded all necessary documentation, especially the final application request with your signature. Unless you upload this final document the application is considered incomplete.
- Can I send additional application materials after the deadline?
No, you cannot. All materials must arrive by the deadline. Anything arriving after the deadline will be disregarded.
- I would like to add some documents to the application I have already completed online. Can I do so?
Yes, you can, provided the additional material arrives before the application deadline. See the bottom of art. 4 of the selection announcement for details on how to go about this.
- Must the presentation letters, sent by the experts, arrive before the deadline as well?
Since these are not sent by the students the presentation letters may be submitted after the deadline, but should arrive no later than June 8.
Doctorate in Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Corso Bettini, 31 - Rovereto
(+39) 0464 808617