- What must the Research Statement look like?
The model of the Research Statement is available as a download from the Admission page of this website
- There are two applications available: in English and Italian. Which one should I fill out?
Since this is a Doctorate where all academic activities are in English, it is preferred that you fill out the English application.
- I don't have a valid English Language Certificate. Where can I get one?
- May I include the academice reference letters in my application?
No, instructions on how to send the academic reference letters will be sent directly to the experts as soon as you close the section on referees in the application.
- I do not have a GRE certificate. Can I still apply?
Yes, you can. The GRE certificate is optional. It may strengthen your dossier, but we do not require it to be included in the application.
- I don’t have any publications yet. Can I still apply?
Yes, you can. The list of publications is optional. If you have publications this may strengthen your dossier, but we do not require our candidates to have published already.
Doctorate in Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Corso Bettini, 31 - Rovereto
(+39) 0464 808617