PARTNERS OF THE CONSORTIUM
The Doctoral School in Engineering of Civil and Mechanical Structural Systems, based at the Department of Mechanical and Structural Engineering of the University of Trento, is managed by a consortium between the mentioned department of the University of Trento and the following departments of external universities:
- Department of Architectural Construction, IUAV University of Venezia;
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture, University of Brescia;
- Department of Constructions and Transports, University of Padova;
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Trieste;
- Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture, University of Udine;
- Department of Design and Technology, University of Bergamo.
An agreement at the level of Doctoral School is active with the following universities:
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, University of Colorado at Boulder, USA;
- Laboratoire d’Analyse des Matériaux et Identification, Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, Paris, France;
- Department of Building Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China;
- Institute for Systems, Informatics and Safety, Joint Research Center, Ispra, EU;
- Department CGM, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Canada;
- Escola de Engenharia Civil, Universidade do Minho, Portugal.
An agreement is under development with the following universities and centres:
- “Ovidius” University of Constanta, Romania;
- Faculty of Civil Engineering, Technical University, Opole, Poland;
- European School for Advanced Studies in Reduction of Seismic Risk, Pavia, Italy.