Prof. Marco Ragazzi
N.B. It is useful to carry a calculation machine.
M. Ragazzi, G. Andreottola, E.C. Rada
- Nutrient cycles, transport (phenomena) kinetics, other basics.
- Lake pollution: theory of eutrophication.
- Lake pollution: external and internal interventions.
- Basics of air pollution and health risk.
- Air pollution and prevention.
- Air pollution and treatment.
- Respirometry applied to wastewater
- Respirometry applied to biodegradable waste
- Biochemical processes for biodegradable waste
Tutorials and exercises are integrated in the lectures.
The standard test consists in a written short report on one topic chosen by the student among the subjects proposed by the professor.
3 ECTS will be acknowledged to those students who have attended at least the 75-80 % of the lectures and have passed the final assessment.