Prof. Antonio Frattari
|Jan. 21- Feb. 1||to be decided||Frattari's Lab. on the 4th floor|
N.B. the course will be activated only with a minimum of 6 participants.
prof. Antonio Frattari, prof. Rossano Albatici
- The environmental sustainability and the sustainability in the architecture: principles, definition of the eco-sustainable architecture, natural materials and technologies
- Thermal and acoustic comfort of the interior; rational use of the natural resources as wind, water, sun, etc.
- Learning visits of building sites and of specialized exhibitions
- The use of the wood and the timber in the building constructions: the use in the past, at present time, development of the research in this field
- Design and building technology for passive and low energy buildings
- Passive building elements for heating, cooling and ventilation of living spaces
Tutorials and exercises are integrated in the lectures.
The standard test consists in a colloquium on one topic chosen by the student among the subjects of the course; the qualified test consists in the development of a specific research on one the topics of the course and its defence.
4 ECTS will be acknowledged to those students who have attended at least the 75-80 % of the lectures and have passed the final assessment.