Doctoral students can abandon their studies at any time, by filling in the form and sending it to the Head of the Doctoral school and to the Central office of Doctoral studies.
After quitting their studies, Doctoral students no longer have the right to receive their scholarship.
Doctoral students have the right to suspend their studies in case of:
- serious and certified illness
- military service
Absence due to reasons other than the ones listed above must be explicitly authorized by the Doctoral School Committee.
If Doctoral students fail to attend their Doctoral course for more than 30 days, their scholarship payment will be suspended.
The Doctoral School Committee may decide to exclude students from the Doctoral School in the following cases:
- negative opinion given by the Doctoral School Committee regarding admittance to the following year
- if students accept to carry out professional services without the Doctoral School Committee’s authorization
- unjustified and long absences
- any reason specifically expressed in the Doctoral School’s rules and regulations policy