Rules and regulations
The Doctoral School in Mathematics is regulated by the University Regulation for Doctoral Schools, the Regulation of the Doctoral School in Mathematics and the Teaching Programme (see the download box).
Travel and mobility regulations
- Doctoral students may spend study periods at other Italian or foreign universities or research institutions.
- Approval by the Coordinator of the Programme is required for periods of study of up to six months; for longer periods, the approval by the Doctoral School Committee is required.
- Transfer periods should comply with the Regulations for travel (see the download box) by the University of Trento and with any regulations laid down by financing bodies.
- Travel for attendance of schools, workshops or for research/study in Italy or abroad must always be authorized by the Coordinator of the Programme.
- The travel authorization form has to be filled online doing the login to application e-travel (widget in MyUnitn).
- In case of stays abroad for activities related to the doctorate, for a minimum period of 1 month, the amount of the scholarship can be increased by 50%. To obtain the increased scholarship it is necessary, before departure, to fill in the required documentation and deliver it to the Doctoral Secretariat (Secretariat of the Department of Mathematics)
Doctoral School in Mathematics
Via Sommarive, 14 - 38123 Povo (TN) Italy
ph. +39 0461 281701-1625