Rules and regulation
The Doctoral Programme in Physics is regulated by the University Regulations by the Internal Regulation of the Doctoral Programme in Physics and by the Training programme.
Regulations from the 29th cycle
Travels and mobility
- Doctoral students may spend study periods at other Italian or foreign universities or research institutions.
- Approval by the Coordinator of the Programme is required for periods of study of up to six months; for longer periods, the approval by the Doctoral School Committee is required.
- Transfer periods should comply with the Regulations for travel (see the download box) by the University of Trento and with any regulations laid down by financing bodies.
- travel for attendance of schools, workshops or for research/study in Italy or abroad must always be authorized by the Coordinator of the Programme.
- The travel authorization form has to be filled online doing the login from "my unitn" (see the guidelines in the download box).
- Doctoral students can ask the increase of 50% of the grant for any period (at least one month) spent abroad for activities related to the Doctorate.
Doctoral Programme in Physics
Via Sommarive, 14 - I - 38123 Povo (TN)
ph. +39 0461 281575-2042
fax +39 0461 281696