All the PhD student enrolled in the PhD Programme in Physics have to fulfil the following requirements:
- Carrying on the research activity under the guidance of a supervisor and one or more co-supervisors assigned by the Doctoral School committee;
- Participation in courses, schools and training activities at doctoral level in basic, applied, industrial and soft skills research, with the achievement of a minimum of 12 ECTS credits as specified in the following paragraph. Each PhD student must submit a study plan (Please see box of the download) in agreement with the supervisor for approval by the Doctoral School committee.
- Participation in seminars organized by their own research group;
- Participation in at least 70% of the Dialogues and Colloquia (Joint Colloquia) organized by the Department of Physics, also concerning topics other than those of the PhD student's research.
- Attendance of the Physics PhD workshop
Doctoral Programme in Physics
Via Sommarive, 14 - I - 38123 Povo (TN)
ph. +39 0461 281575-2042
fax +39 0461 281696