The Training Programme, issued every year by the Doctoral Programme Committee, contains all the information relevant for the School.
The complete educational curriculum of each student includes:
- Advanced courses of general Physics
- Specialised courses on current research
- Research activity under the supervision of the tutor appointed by the Doctoral School Committee
- Attendance at research seminars organized by the Department of Physics on various subjects.
Besides this the doctoral student is encouraged to:
- attend Summer Schools, meetings and conferences held in Italy or abroad on subjects relevant for the research activity
- carry out internships at national or international institutions.
Courses a.y. 2019-20
The following courses are organized by the Doctoral Programme in Physics for the academic year 2019-20.
- Advanced Techniques in Experimental Physics (R. S. Brusa)
- Optical and Spectroscopic Diagnostic of Materials for Photonics (M. Ferrari, A. Chiasera, A. Chiappini)
- Integrated classical and quantum Photonics (L. Pavesi)
- Fundamental Interactions (R. Iuppa and G. A. Prodi) - part of the LM course
- Advanced Interferometry (A. Perreca)
- Quantum Sensing (A. Quaranta)
- Space-based Observation Techniques and Methods (R. Battiston, L. Bruzzone, S. Vitale)
- Entanglement in many-body systems: from concepts to algorithms (M. Rizzi)
- ECT* Doctoral training programme 2020 (1)
- SISSA (courses to be defined) (2)
- TALENT (1)
- Training programme a.a. 2014-15 (127 KB)
- Training programme a.a. 2016-17 (401 KB)
- Training programme a.a.2018-19 (412 KB)
- Training programme a.a. 2015-16 (404 KB)
- Manifesto a.a. 2014-15 (371 KB)
- Manifesto a.a. 2016-17 (392 KB)
- Manifesto a.a. 2017-18 (390 KB)
- Manifesto a.a. 2018-19 (384 KB)
- Manifesto a.a. 2015-16 (369 KB)