The international character of the Doctoral School is shown by:
- several collaborations with foreign Unviersities and Research Institutions
- foreign professors
- attendance of foreign students
- courses and seminars held in foreign language
- research programmes carried out with agreements for "Co-Tutelle de Thèse"
Currently the Programme has:
- one agreement of co-funding of a scholarship with Universität Innsbruck (Austria)
- one agreement of co-funding of a scholarship with the Ecole Nationale supérieure de Chemie (France)
- one agreement of co-founding of a scholarship with LANL - Los Alamos National Laboratories (New Mexico, USA)
The University of Trento offers some scholarships for international mobility. Details at this link.
Doctoral Programme in Physics
Via Sommarive, 14 - I - 38123 Povo (TN)
ph. +39 0461 281575-2042
fax +39 0461 281696