Applications for conference and research trip funding
Please remember the following about submitting your application:
- you are required to inform the Doctoral Course administrative office about the destination and dates of your trip (missioni), and to provide your supervisor's authorization and the details of the conference you plan to attend; you are required to inform the Doctoral school administrative office if, for any reason, you are unable to attend the event or to make the trip for which you were granted approval;
- you can go on a mission in Italy or abroad only upon request for mission authorisation;
- you have to manage your applications through the "GESTIONE TRASFERTE" widget in your MyUnitn area;
- mission authorisation is approved by the Coordinator and the Dean within the limits of the available budget of each PhD student;
- on your return, login to your MyUnitn area and submit an application for reimbursement (“richiesta liquidazione missione”) linked to your previously approved application;
- proof of expenditure must be submitted in original together with a certificate of attendance to the Purchasing and Accounting office – Trento (C/O Dipartimento di Sociologia, II floor);
- the request for mission authorisation does not also imply the request for accreditation of the event in which you intend to participate.
The above points are just a summary, for more information read the "Procedure per le missioni" Guidelines on applications for conference and research trip funding in the download box.
For more details about the management of trips (missioni) of PhD students please read the E-TRAVEL useful information in the download box.