The Executive Committee provides organizational direction on behalf of the Programme Committee and makes proposals for decisions to be made by the Programme Committee. Specifically, it is in charge of:
- deciding equivalence of non-Italian degrees for admission to the doctoral programme;
- appointing a tutor to each student at the beginning of the 1st year;
- authorising students to teach or carry out extra-curricular research activities;
- authorizing students to work, providing this activity is compatible with the doctoral programme activities;
- any other activity the Programme Committee is not in charge of.