The DELoS programme is designed to offer a stimulating research environment and excellent opportunities, which it has succeeded in doing by developing an extensive network of international academic partners.
In addition, the programme has collaborations with some of the most important research units of international organizations, such as OECD, FAO, and UNICEF, as well as non-academic public and private research centres, such as ISTAT, IRPET, AGMC, Einaudi Foundation.
Current collaboration agreements with international academic partners are the following:
- BBS, University of Birmingham, UK
- Corvinus University, Budapest, Hungary
- HCS Montreal, Canada
- State University-Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- Universitat Autonoma di Barcellona, Spain
- Universitat de Valencia, Spain
- University of Athens, Greece
- University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
- University of Jena, Germany
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- University of North Carolina, USA
- University of St. Andrews, UK
- University of Zhejiang, China
- Uppsala University, Sweden
- Utrecht University, The Netherlands.