Project-specific scholarships - 39th cycle
- How can the small business-based economy of regions like South Tyrol and Trentino achieve structural change towards sustainable and carbon-neutral development while maintaining their competitiveness? - sponsored by Chamber of Commerce of Bolzano
Progressive climate change requires economic actors to react ever more quickly. This means that there will be an acceleration of structural change, which will not only affect the economy, but society as a whole. To investigate these socio-economic impact chains and processes, the doctoral student uses empirical data and analyses them with innovative statistical methods.
- ESG Modelling: Challenges and Opportunities - sponsored by Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Consob)
The scholarship will focus on the following objectives:
- Data analysis and definition of a control algorithm that allows the verification of ESG parameters in financial instruments/products.
- Definition of metrics for greenwashing.
- Creation of an alert model based on deep learning models.
If you wish to apply for one of these two scholarships please email to school.socialsciences [at] unitn.it