Admission to the second, third and fourth year and final exam
At the end of each academic year the Programme Committee will decided upon the admission to the subsequent year of studies.
In order to be admitted to the second year of studies students must have:
- Obtained a positive evaluation from their tutor;
- Obtained an average grade of 23 or better;
- No more than one insufficient grade.
All students who attain at least an average grade of 23 will be awarded the “Certificate of Advanced Studies in Economics and Management”.
In order to be admitted to the third year of studies students must have:
- Obtained a positive evaluation from their supervisor;
- Taken the Workshop on Academic Writing;
- Submitted and presented their research proposal;
- Submitted and presented their first research paper.
In order to be admitted to the fourth year of studies students must have:
- obtained a positive evaluation from their supervisor an from the Doctoral programme Committee on the progress of their thesis;
- presented their research progress.
In order to be admitted to the final exam students are required to:
• have obtained a positive evaluation by the supervisor and possible external evaluators;
• have submitted and presented the second “research paper”.