This is a non-exhaustive list of broad research areas:
- Sustainability measurement, risk assessment and impact of climate change, green technologies, ecological and energy transition, social innovation, etc. on natural environment, economy and society
- Non-market valuation for sustainability.
- The impact of regulations and norms on sustainable development.
- Business models in a world of technological and organizational change, and social innovation.
- Sustainable management of businesses, organizations and territories with particular attention to tourism and cultural activities.
- Sustainable management of natural resources.
- Economic inequality, female employment and sustainability
- Economic development, sustainable trade, sustainability of regions and cities
Doctoral School of Social Sciences
via Verdi 26, 38122 - Trento
ph. +39 0461 283756 - 2290
fax +39 0461 282335