Admission to the second and third year
At the end of each academic year the Programme Committee will decided upon the admission to the subsequent year of studies.
In order to be admitted to the second year of studies students must have:
- passed all first year exams and participated in the seminars and other activities;
- submitted and presented a preliminary thesis proposal.
In order to be admitted to the third year of studies students must have:
- submitted and presented the first research paper;
- submitted and presented the draft of the second research paper;
- submitted a short report on the activities carried out abroad.