Admission and enrolment in undergraduate degrees and single-cycle master's degrees
Prospective students are required to take the CISIA online test (TOLC test) for admission to most programmes. For these programmes therefore you must:
- take the TOLC test by 21 July 2022
- register for the programme you are interested in on Esse3 by 22 July 2022 (12.00)
These two steps are both required to be able to enrol in university.
If you have already taken the test in 2022, you can use the score you have obtained (the most recent score will be considered). The type of TOLC test you must take and more information on the score can be found in the call for admission.
If you have already applied for the spring session and want to participate in the summer session you have to register again, because the previous registration will not be considered valid for a different session.
For the degree programmes in Comparative European and International Legal Studies (CEILS) and Modern Languages:
- register for the admission test (follow the guidelines in the relevant calls) by 15 July 2022 (12:00)
The tests will take place:
- on 26 July 2022, for Comparative European and International Legal Studies (CEILS)
- on 27 July 2022 for Modern Languages
You cannot participate in the summer session with the score you obtained in the spring session, you will have to take the test again.
- register for the admission test (follow the guidelines in the call for admissions) by 20 July 2022 (12:00)
- take the ARCHED test on 28 July 2022
Any places that are not filled will be offered on a second date:
- 5 September 2022 will be the date of the test
- information on this test will be published by 23 August 2022.