The University public meeting took place last 17 May 2018 at Polo Espositivo Trento Expo.
This year’s theme is “L'Università nel suo territorio” (the University in its local region).
What does the local community think of its University?
Presentation of the survey, commissioned by the University of Trento, on the value and the role of the University as perceived by the community.
- Paolo Collini, Rector
- Ugo Rossi, President of the Autonomous Province of Trento
- Sara Ferrari, Provincial Councillor of the Autonomous Province of Trento for university and research, youth policies, equal opportunities, development cooperation
- Alessandro Andreatta, Mayor of Trento
- Francesco Valduga, Mayor of Rovereto
- Federico Crotti, President of the Student Council of the University of Trento
The meeting will be chaired by:
- Innocenzo Cipolletta, President of the Board of Directors of the University of Trento
Refreshments was served afterwards, with a musical performance by UniTrento Ensemble.
A sign language interpreter was also present.