In November 2012, when Faculties were transformed into Departments and Centres, the University adopted a new organizational structure.
The purpose of the new structure is to strengthen services at departments and centres by reorganizing them to be more targeted and integrated. Services are spread across 3 hubs: Collina, Città, Rovereto (the Hill of Povo/Mesiano, the city centre of Trento, and Rovereto). The organization aims to ensure a uniform level of quality and to improve the relationship between the central structure and departments and centers.
The management and administrative structure includes 8 Directorates, coordinated by Alex Pellacani, Managing Director.
- Central Management
- Directorate of Communication and External Relations
- H.R. and administration management
- Financial management
- Education and student services management
- Buildings and estates management
- Information and communication technology management
- University library system and Research
The performance plan is a three-year programmatic document outlining the management's objectives, the objectives of the various directorates and the adopted evaluation methodology. The documents are available on the Italian page.