Representatives of Departments and Centres:
- Federico Amalfa
- Enrica Brugnara
- Emma Cabascia
- Nicolò Capovilla Testa
- Alice Capra
- Carlotta Chiaramonte
- Gabriele Di Fazio
- Lorenzo Emer
- Edoardo Giudici - President
- Marta Pastrello
- Ginevra Perruggini
- Giovanni Poletti
- Micaela Ruvolo
- Giacomo Saroldi
- Petra Zatelli
Representatives of the Joint Committee for the right to study and the valorisation of merit:
- Fiorella Bredariol
- Giorgia Lombardi
Representatives of the Academic Senate:
- Francesca Grassi
- Mattia Guarnerio
Please login to the AreeRiservate to access the Minutes and other files.
Functions of the Students’ Council - art. 14 of the Statute
- The Students’ Council is the body representing the students.
- The Students’ Council:
- comments on the Rector’s annual report on the implementation of the University’s strategic plan;
- drafts an annual report on the state and quality of didactics at the University, upon receipt of the annual reports from the joint committees;
- designates, where applicable, the students’ representatives in liaison bodies and academic advisory bodies;
- may request the governing bodies to conduct surveys on didactics, right to study and students services.
- The Students’ Council is appointed by rectoral decree and is made up of:
- the students’ representative in the Academic Senate;
- fifteen members elected among students, for two academic years, by the student’s representatives within the councils of academic departments;
- two members elected among students, for two academic years, by the student’s representatives in the Joint committee for the right of study and the valorisation of merit;
- The Students’ Council elects its President from among its members, as a full member of the Board of Directors.
- The election procedure and the Council’s activities are regulated by the University’s regulation. The Students’ Council may approve an internal regulation in compliance with the Statutes and the University’s regulations.