Representatives of Departments and Centres:
- Riccardo BONANOMI
- Federico BRUNO
- Matteo CARLETTI
- Selene CASANOVA
- Gianni DE MICHELIS
- Andrea FABBRI
- Chiara FRANCESCHI
- Mauro GIORDANO
- Mirco GUERRINI
- Maria JYATE
- Giovanni LOMBARDI
- Edoardo MENEGHINI - PRESIDENT
- Giovanni POLETTI
- Andrea SANTONI
- Giorgia VALENTI
Representatives of the Joint Committee for the right to study and the valorisation of merit:
- Alberto MENGO
- Shoichi YIP
Representatives of the Academic Senate:
- Caterina GUITTI
- Masseo PURGATO
Please login to the AreeRiservate to access the Minutes and other files.
Functions of the Students’ Council - art. 14 of the Statute
- The Students’ Council is the body representing the students.
- The Students’ Council:
- comments on the Rector’s annual report on the implementation of the University’s strategic plan;
- drafts an annual report on the state and quality of didactics at the University, upon receipt of the annual reports from the joint committees;
- designates, where applicable, the students’ representatives in liaison bodies and academic advisory bodies;
- may request the governing bodies to conduct surveys on didactics, right to study and students services.
- The Students’ Council is appointed by rectoral decree and is made up of:
- the students’ representative in the Academic Senate;
- fifteen members elected among students, for two academic years, by the student’s representatives within the councils of academic departments;
- two members elected among students, for two academic years, by the student’s representatives in the Joint committee for the right of study and the valorisation of merit;
- The Students’ Council elects its President from among its members, as a full member of the Board of Directors.
- The election procedure and the Council’s activities are regulated by the University’s regulation. The Students’ Council may approve an internal regulation in compliance with the Statutes and the University’s regulations.