Members (2017 - 2021)
|President||Maria Letizia Paltrinieri - Autonomous Province of Trento|
|Member||Marco Bernardis - Board of Directors of the University of Trento|
|Alternate member||Lucia Zandonella Maiucco - Board of Directors of the University of Trento|
|Member||Giuseppe Maria Di Niro - Ministry of Economy and Finance|
|Alternate member||Monica Bertolini - Ministry of Economy and Finance|
Functions of the Board of Auditors - art. 16 of the Statute
- The Board of Auditors oversees the University’s accounting and management activities and ensures the respect of the principles of good administrative practice and applicable regulations.
- The Board is composed of three full members and two alternate members of proven expertise and experience.
- One full member of the Board is designated by the Autonomous Province of Trento as President, one member and one alternate member are appointed by the Ministry of Economy and finance, and one member and one alternate member are appointed by the University’s Board of Directors.
- The members appointed by the Autonomous Province of Trento and by the University’s Board of Directors must be enlisted in the Italian Register of auditors.
- The Board is nominated by the Rector for a four-year term; the mandate of the members can be renewed once.
- The University’s employees may not serve as auditors.