The Intellectual Property Committee is appointed to decide on the management of the intellectual property of the University and to define University policy concerning the protection and valorisation of intellectual property.
According to Article 12 of the UniTrento Intellectual Property Regulation (available at the page Protection and valorisation of intellectual property), the Committee:
Members for the 2020-2023 term
- Alessandro Rossi (President) - Rector's delegate for industry relations
- Roberta Cuel - Department of Economics and Management
- Maria Caterina Mione - Department of Cellular, Computational and Integrative Biology - CIBIO
- Marco Formentini - Department of Information engineering and computer science
- Giacomo Bosi - Faculty of Law