TOTAL AMOUNT: € 166,00
“Education Tax – TDS” for the Academic Year 2019/2020: € 150,00 + Stamp duty: € 16,00.
HOW TO PAY: ENROLMENT in the 1st year
Important: payment by bank transfer is accepted only from PhD students enrolling for the 1st year.
Bank transfer to:“Università degli Studi di Trento”
Bank: Banca Popolare di Sondrio - Piazza Centa, 14 – 38122 Trento (Italy)
IBAN: IT12 K 05696 01800 000003114X66
Reason for payment: “Surname and First name, enrolment in the 1st year of the PhD in …”
HOW TO PAY: ENROLMENT in the 2nd and 3rd years
Fee must be paid by “MAV” (Mediante AVviso) bank transfer.
You can make the payment by logging-in into Esse3 system with your username and password.
In the section “Elenco tasse” choose the line related to the payment (“TDS”) and click on the number “Fattura”. In the section “Dettaglio fattura” click on “Pagamento con MAV”.
Download the payment slip following the related instructions. Once you have downloaded the MAV, you can choose one of the following payment options:
- you can hand in the MAV to any bank in Italy;
- you can use Home banking, use the service to pay MAV slips. (The IBAN code is not necessary, only the identification code is).
Proof of payment is the cash point receipt or any equivalent evidence (e.g. bank statement).
EXEMPTION FROM TDS PAYMENT:
- foreign students receiving a scholarship assigned by the Italian Government (e.g. MIUR, MAE, etc.). IMPORTANT: UNITN scholarship IS NOT assigned by the Italian Government.
- disabled students with a recognized disability percentage of minimum 66%
- PhD students who have been awarded a grant from Opera Universitaria
- successful applicants for grants of Opera Universitaria who cannot be beneficiaries because of lack of resources.
ATTENTION: the Education tax paid for enrolment in the PhD programme will not be refunded in any case (unless for wrong/not required payments).