ANNOUNCEMENT OF SELECTION 36th cycle - academic year 2020/2021
The Doctoral School of Social Sciences offers three Doctoral Programmes in:
- Economics and Management
- Sociology and Social Research
- Sustainability: Economics, Environment, Management and Society (SUSTEEMS)
Academic Year begin: November 1, 2020
Announcement of selection: published in this webpage on April 10, 2020 (available in the "Download" Box)*
*please note that only the Italian version of the call is legally binding, the English version is provided for information only.
Application online: available starting from April 14, 2020 (go to the Application)
Application’s deadline to participate in the selection: Wednesday June 3, 2020, until 04.00 p.m. (Italian time)
Candidates are warmly recommended to submit their application in advance. The University shall not be considered responsible for any disfunctions due to technical problems and/or overload of the communication line and/or of the OS, for the loss of communication due to incorrect address details or late communication about possible change of address of the candidates, or for any other problem and delay due to third parties, unexpected cases or circumstances beyond one’s control.
Applicants shall choose only one Doctoral Programme among the following offered by the School of Social Sciences:
Doctoral Programme in Economics and Management
Number of positions: 6
Number of grants: 6 (financed by the University of Trento)
Number of Supernumerary positions: 2 (positions reserved to candidates fulfilling the requirements stated by art. 20, par. 3 of the University Regulations regarding PhD Programmes).
Programme duration: 4 years
Selection's webpage - Economics and Management: selection
Doctoral Programme in Sociology and Social Research
Number of positions: 5
Number of grants: 5 (financed by the University of Trento)
Programme duration: 4 years
Selection's webpage - Sociology and Social Research: selection
Doctoral Programme in Sustainability: Economics, Environment, Management and Society
Number of positions: 5 + 1 additional
Number of grants: 5 + 1 additional, financed as follows:
- 3 funded by the University of Trento
- 1 funded by Consorzio Zenit, Cooperativa Sociale Consortile ARL Firenze on the following topic: “Management of sustainability: from projects to social impact assessment”;
- 1 funded by GPI Trento on the following topic: “From the concept to the measurement of social sustainability of a multi-service company with multiple workplaces in the light of the Sustainable Development Goals”.
- 1 additional grant funded by EURAC Research on the followinf topic: "Promoting the energy transition through sustainable social practices".
Further details on the specific project scholarships are available at: https://www.unitn.it/drss/820/project-specific-scholarships-36th-cycle
Number of Supernumerary positions: 1 (positions reserved to candidates fulfilling the requirements stated by art. 20, par. 3 of the University Regulations regarding PhD Programmes).
Programme duration: 3 years
Selection's webpage - Sustainability: Economics, Environment, Management and Society: selection
Last update: May 27, 2020