Regulation EU 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, GDPR), entered into force on 25 May 2018 and is directly applicable in all the Member States of the European Union.
The regulation guarantees everyone the right to the protection of personal data concerning them. Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, shall be relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
The University of Trento is committed to fully implement the new provisions of the GDPR.
Under article 13 of the GDPR data subjects may contact the data protection officer with regard to all issues related to processing of their personal data and to the exercise of their rights under the regulation (article 15 et seq. of the GDPR).
Below you can find the information notice on the processing of personal data by the University of Trento, including by automated means and web applications.
The data protection officer (DPO) is Fiorenzo Tomaselli, whose contact details are rpd [at] unitn.it
- Information on the processing of personal data of staff involved in funded projects (PDF | 247 KB - in Italian)
- Information on the processing of personal data within the Id and guest access management system of the University of Trento under article 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (PDF | 371 KB - in Italian)
- Information on the processing of personal data in the framework of the Public Digital Identity System (SPID) to create a digital identity at the University of Trento under articles 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (PDF | 371 KB - in Italian)
- PhD Privacy notice
- Information on the processing of personal data within the reservation system to attend face-to-face lectures at the University of Trento (PDF | 296 KB - in Italian)
- Information on the processing of personal data of the participants in events organized by UniTrento (PDF | 306 KB - in italian)