The informative-training session, proposed by Research support and Technology Transfer Division on how to draft a successful proposal in the framework of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action – ITN (Innovative Training Networks) Horizon 2020, will be held on
Thursday 15 October 2015 from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
Aula Kessler, Dipartimento di Sociologia e Ricerca Sociale, via Verdi 26 - Trento
Through an international network of partners, ITN actions aim at fostering new competences thanks to an excellent, innovative, multi-interdisciplinary and inter-sectorial training and mobility of young researchers (early-stage researchers).
Programme (presentations in Italian):
- 9.00 - 9.15 a.m.: Introduction (Laura Paternoster, UniTrento – Divisione supporto alla ricerca scientifica)
- 9.15 - 11.00 a.m.: General presentation on the Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITN Action, statistics on recent calls and reflections on the Italian participation, with strengths and weaknesses(Angelo D’Agostino – NCP MSC APRE)
- 11.00 - 11.15 a.m.: Coffe break
- 11.15 - 12.30 a.m.: Considerations shared by an ITN evaluator on strenghts and weaknesses of ITN proposals (Ciro Franco - valutatore progetti Marie Sklodowska Curie)
- 12.30- 1.30 p.m.: Lunch break
- 1.30 - 3.30 p.m.: Working groups moderated by Ciro Franco on the implementation mode ETN (European Training Networks)
- 3.30 - 4.00 p.m.: Wrap-up and final consideration
- Research Support - collina.research [at] unitn.it (Polo Collina)