HUB Innovazione Trentino Fondazione-HIT has opened a selection procedure for the purpose of recruiting a “Startup & Business Coach”.
The selected candidate will work in the Strategic Unit of HIT named “Startup & Accelerazione” which aims, on one hand, to boost start-ups that exploit research results at the local level and, on the other, to provide students and researchers with training in innovation and management. The strategic unit provides a wide range of services to support entrepreneurship, covering the various phases of the development of a business project (intellectual property evaluation, business training, help with the definition of the business model, support in the establishment and growth of the company, funding analysis, partner search), together with many training opportunities delivered in collaboration with HIT's partners, in particular with Trentino Sviluppo Spa, in the context of Trentino Startup Valley.
The successful candidate will:
- provide support in boosting new start-ups that aim to further develop new technologies achieved through local research;
- design, plan and manage training opportunities in innovation and management, which will be delivered through courses and mentorship and coaching programmes;
- identify and follow-up local, national and European funding opportunities in areas that are relevant to the strategic unit;
- attract start-ups and technology-oriented companies to Trentino, and facilitate collaborations with the members of HIT.
Applications open: 25 September 2020
Deadline for applications: 12 October 2020, 14.00 (CET)
- Vacancy notice (PDF | 146 IKB)