Fondazione HUB Innovazione Trentino (Fondazione HIT) has opened a selection procedure for the purpose of recruiting a Technology Foresight Officer.
The successful candidate will be employed by Fondazione HIT in the Strategic Activity Area (ASA) of “Innovative ecosystems” as Technology Foresight Officer.
In particular, the successful candidate will:
- research technology trends to identify any signs of change in research, innovation and technology transfer and in the main priority areas for the provincial system of research and innovation;
- analyze research data through the comparative analysis of innovative models, tools and programmes for research, innovation and technology transfer activities conducted by other systems and entities (at national, European and international level) to define and/or boost the competitiveness of Trentino in relevant areas;
- implement algorithms, methods and processes for technology foresight and data mining to facilitate the analysis of future scenarios; in particular, in the long term, design a collaborative process to collect information that can be useful to make future decisions and to direct planning processes.
- once the priority areas have been defined, find and implement data bases that respond to the needs of the Foundation;
- draft documents, reports and presentations to support the Foundation’s (and, where necessary, the Province’s) governance, planning and strategic initiatives; create and/or implement digital tools to make data and information more readily available.
The successful candidate will also provide assistance in other activities, in particular in the elaboration of studies and analysis of technology transfer documents and as concerns the management of activities connected to the economic development of the region through the valorization of research.
Candidates are required to meet the following requirements:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent qualification;
- experience in the use of methodologies and tools used for technology foresight and to predict future technological scenarios;
- experience in the use of digital instruments, platforms, databases and/or useful software;
- advanced knowledge of Italian;
- advanced knowledge of English;
- PhD or postgraduate courses in the area of technological foresight and future studies;
- knowledge of national and EU policies in the area of research and innovation;
- previous experience in the position at other entities, businesses and/or consulting firms;
- other professional experiences in line with HIT’s mission.
Applications must be submitted by 2 pm (CET) – server’s time zone – of 26 May 2022.
For more information, see the documents available for download.