The announcement of selection for the https://www.unitn.it/en/node/1963.(inlcuding the Doctoral Program in "Sustainability: Economics, Environment, Management and Society") 37th cycle (a.y. 2021/2022), is available at the webpage
Number of positions: 5
Number of scholarhips: 5, funded as follows
- n. 3 scholarships funded by the University of Trento;
- n. 1 scholarship funded by the Unviersity of Trento and the Department of Economics and Management;
- n. 1 scholarship funded by Aquafil on the specific topic "The journey towards climate neutrality: technological and non-technological solutions, environmental, economic and social impacts for the synthetic fiber industry". Further information at the webpage https://www.unitn.it/drss/susteems/949/project-specific-scholarships-37th-cycle-
Candidates not admitted to the selection
- Assessment of qualifications: June 17, 2021
Results are available at the bottom of the page
- Interview for shortlisted candidates: June 23-24, 2021
The exams will be held online using audio-video connection tools, that allow:
- the correct identification of the participants (through a webcam);
- the conduction of the interview in a public form.
Further details will be posted before the interview on this webpage.
The final ranking is available at the bottom of the page.
Enrolment 1st year: not later than July 6, 2021.
The enrolment procedure is available on the Enrolment 1, 2, 3 year webpage.
Candidates who wish to assert their requirements for supernumerary positions (see art. 8 of the Call) shall request, by submission of appropriate documentation proving their status to the PhD Office - Cognitive, Social Sciences and Humanities (email: phd.office-cssh [at] unit.it) their acceptance of such admission not later than July 6, 2021.
Last update: June 28, 2021