The notice of the "Call for participation - Evaluation of Research Quality 2015-2019 (VQR 2015-2019)" has been published following Ministerial Decree no. 1110 of 29 November 2019 "Guidelines for Research Quality Assessment (VQR) 2015-2019”.
Assessment object and time frame: research outputs and Third mission case studies achieved in the 5-year term 2015-2019.
The assessment includes 18 “assessment areas”: 17 disciplinary areas and 1 third mission interdisciplinary area.
The assessment exercise will be carried out by 18 Groups of Evaluation Experts (GEV), appointed by ANVUR’s Steering committee. As an outcome of the assessment, the Groups draft quality profiles.
VQR 2015-2019 deadlines:
- Assessment of departments and centres under law 240/2010: 15 May 2020
- Identification of researchers: 10 June 2020
- Submission of research outcomes and case studies: from 1st September to 30 October 2020
- Assessment of researchers who earned their doctoral title in 2012-2016: 30 October 2020
- Publication of ANVUR report: 30 November 2021
- Update of information on open access research products: 15 December 2021
- Publication of the lists of assessed outputs and case studies: 31 December 2021