- (PDF | 434 KB) 1_DM n.1110_29.11.2019_Linee Guida VQR.pdf
- (PDF | 868 KB) 2_VQR-Call_EN
- (PDF | 1 MB) 3_Riscontro ANVUR a parere CUN
- (PDF | 175 KB) 4_NUOVO-CRONOPROGRAMMA-VQR-2015-19
- (PDF | 271 KB) 5. FAQ-VQR-8_4_2020
- (PDF | 341 KB) 6_DM n.444_11.08.2020_Integrazione Linee Guida VQR
- (PDF | 718 KB) 7. Decreto ANVUR_n.7_25.09.2020_Bando VQR def
The notice of the "Call for participation - Evaluation of Research Quality 2015-2019 (VQR 2015-2019)" has been published following Ministerial Decree no. 1110 of 29 November 2019 "Guidelines for Research Quality Assessment (VQR) 2015-2019” as amended.
Assessment object and time frame: research outputs and Third mission case studies achieved in the 5-year term 2015-2019.
The assessment includes 18 “assessment areas”: 17 disciplinary areas and 1 third mission interdisciplinary area.
The assessment exercise will be carried out by 18 Groups of Evaluation Experts (GEV), appointed by ANVUR’s Steering committee. As an outcome of the assessment, the Groups draft quality profiles.
VQR 2015-2019 deadlines:
- Assessment of departments and centres under law 240/2010: October 15, 2020
- Identification of researchers: December 4, 2020
- Submission of research outcomes and case studies: April 23, 2021
- Assessment of researchers who earned their doctoral title in 2012-2016: May 31, 2021
- Publication of ANVUR report: June 30, 2022
- Update of information on open access research products: July 15, 2022
- Publication of the lists of assessed outputs and case studies: July 30, 2022