What are a Start up, Research Start up and Students Start up?
They are new entrepreneurial initiatives conceived and developed in order to valorise research results carried out and / or skills acquired in the university environment; Start-ups staff has a close link with the University.
The University of Trento provides:
- working spaces and the use of services/equipment under a specific agreement wiyj the host academic structure;
- support in business planning and feasibility plans (also involving external entities);
- information and assistance about funding instruments;
- information and assistance on enterprise creation;
- information and support on Intellectual Property protection;
- patronize and use of the UniTrento logo;
- institutionsl link with professors and research groups;
- assistance in pre-incubation and market-potential assessment studies (also involving external entities);
- possible entry into the company by the University with capital investment.