Horizon Europe, European Research Framework Programme for the period 2021-2027, was officially launched on the 2nd of February 2021.
On 27 April 2021 the European Parliament formally approved the Horizon Europe 2021-2027 research and innovation programmE with a budgert of EUR 95,5 billion.
The programme will continue to promote scientific excellence in Europe through the European Research Council (ERC) and the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions and will also aim to foster the scientific, economic and social importance of funded projects.
Structure and budget
Legal texts and information
Work as and Expert
The European Commission appoints independent Experts to assist in:
- funding programmes implelentation activities including (evaluation of proposals and monitoring of actions);
- preparation, implementation or evaluation of programmes and design of policies.
In order to select experts, the European Union Institutions publish regularly Calls for expression of interest.
How to apply:
- joining the "database of external experts":
- applying to calls published by different EU DGs:
Contacts at UniTrento:
- Polo Città: citta.research [at] unitn.it
- Polo Collina: collina.research [at] unitn.it
- Polo Rovereto: rovereto.research [at] unitn.it