The University of Trento organizes training courses on specific aspects of the research work – in particular, to help the participants develop transferable skills and knowledge that will be useful to draw up and manage research projects – designed to support different target groups (PhD candidates, researchers, teaching staff and administrative-technical staff).
Research and Innovation Seminars
The course is organized into 2 training modules:
- Crash Course on protection and valorization of Intellectual Property: this module provides the main notions on the protection of research results and their valorization.
- Main instruments for the protection of Intellectual Property;
- Analysis of the internal regulations of the University on Intellectual Property and Start-up;
- Intellectual Property valorization.
Target group: research fellows, postdocs, researchers, teaching staff and private companies.
- Get started for research: this module provides the main instruments on research activities management under competitive calls funded projects.
- Funding opportunities;
- Project writing;
- Research integrity and ethics;
- Open Science;
- Privacy and GDPR;
- Gender Plan;
- Project Management instruments.
Target group: research fellows, postdocs, researchers and teaching staff
MSCA Post doctoral fellowships Training Days
Specific training on how to write a research proposal for MSCA Postdoctoral fellowships candidates (selected year by year through the relevant call for "expression of interest").
Target group: MSCA-IF candidates
Specific training aiming to promote funding programmes (ERC and MSCA actions in particular) and to provide information on how to submit successful proposals.
Target group: doctoral students, postdocs, research fellows, researchers, teaching staff, administrative and technical staff.
- Info day Horizon Europe – Pillar 2: 15 June 2021, 14:30-16:30, Matteo di Rosa - APRE
Project writing for PhD students
This course, offered to UniTrento doctoral programmes of UniTrento aims to provide information on national and European research funding schemes. It focuses, in particular, on programmes that may improve the career of young researchers (MSCA, Caritro, ....), through the acquisitionof the required knowledge to write and submit a successful research proposal.
Target group: PhD candidates of UniTrento
- TBD (expected starting date Autumn 2021)