150-hour employment opportunities
The University of Trento, to encourage the participation of the student community in its activities, gives students the opportunity to work on a part-time basis at its offices and those of Opera Universitaria in compliance with legislation on the right to study and with the Regulations on part-time work adopted by Rector's Decree no. 389 of 8 July 2013.
Types of collaboration, duration and remuneration
Two calls for applications were published with Rector's Decree no. 898 of 24.08.2023:
Call for applications for part-time student work in the academic year 2023-2024. Areas of work:
- IT services
- orientation services
- support services for people with disabilities
- other specific services
- orientation activities for high school students
Call for applications for part-time student work in the academic year 2023-2024 through Opera Universitaria. Areas of work:
- collaborations with the offices and facilities of Opera Universitaria
- maintenance and security at halls of residence
- reception desk
The contract duration varies between a minimum of 150 and a maximum of 400 hours.
The hourly wage, exempt from income tax in compliance with legislative decree no. 68 of 29 March 2012, is determined on the basis of the type of work, and varies between 6.00 and 9.00 euro.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online by 8 October 2023, 8pm, through the link below:
To qualify for the job, the applicants are required to take some training courses.
The FORGE and FORBAS courses on health and safety in the workplace are available on Infostudenti.
The course on Privacy issues and the General Data Protection Regulation can be found on the Courses page on DidatticaOnline.
Ranking of applicants
The ranking of applicants for the various types of activity will be published on this page and will be used from 1 January 2024 to 31 December 2024.
- Bando collaborazioni a tempo parziale, anno accademico 2023-24 (PDF | 382 KB)
- All. 1 – Attività amministrative (PDF | 238 KB)
- All. 2 – Attività informatiche (PDF | 238 KB)
- All. 3 – Attività Orientamento (PDF | 250 KB)
- All. 4 – Attività finalizzate all’accompagnamento e supporto persone con disabilità (PDF | 282 KB)
- All. 5 – Attività specialistiche (PDF | 237 KB)
- All. 6 – Attività nell’ambito di iniziative formative rivolte a studenti di scuola superiore (PDF | 97 KB)
- Bando collaborazioni a tempo parziale, anno accademico 2023_24 – Opera Universitaria (PDF | 404 KB)
Information for UniTrento Staff - How to launch a call for applications for part-time work
Staff at departments and directorates can request a collaboration contract to be launched or extended through the following application:
- Richiesta chiamata studenti - collaborazioni a tempo parziale (Application for part-time student work)
The Student Activities Office will examine the requests once they have been validated by the person responsible for the funds that will be used for the position, and will search for a suitable candidate in the rankings. Please note that other offices are involved in the process; therefore, make sure to submit your request well in advance or at least 10 days before the start of the activity.