The Student counselling service, jointly offered by the University and Opera Universitaria, aims to provide help and support to students during their studies.
Types of support
Counselling for Italians abroad, for students who need psychological support while they are in a foreign country for academic reasons (see the file in the download box).
The Neurodiversity Helpdesk, to facilitate the integration of individuals with atypical neural development, of individuals who have been diagnosed with high functioning autism spectrum disorder or Asperger's disorder, or people who, because of their neurodiversity condition, may need a support.
Groups for anxiety management, to learn the physiological and psychological mechanisms of anxiety and of the thoughts and behaviours associated with it.
Sos Digital, a platform designed to offer psychological support to students and to provide teaching and the technical-administrative staff with basic strategies to deal with emergency situations in the most appropriate and effective way possible.
The Student counselling service is also the right place to submit ideas for student activities, to encourage human relations in the student community and enhance university life (through seminars and group work).
Who is it for?
The service is open to all UniTrento students.
What does the service offer?
- One to one counselling with a psychologist on problems that students are having during their studies, including if they are participating in exchange programmes abroad
- Group meetings to discuss the students’ difficulties, their motivations and university life (anxiety, interpersonal relations, problems with roommates etc.)
- Seminars on psychological issues
Where do the meetings take place?
Meetings take place in via Santa Margherita, 13 in Trento and at the "Dipartimento di Scienze della Cognizione e della Formazione" in via Matteo del Ben 5/B in Rovereto.
The service offers counselling via Skype to students who are studying abroad.
- email to consulenzapsicologica.studenti [at] unitn.it
- call 0464-808116, from Monday to Friday, 9.30 to 17.30; you can leave a message out of office hours
Ask For Help:
Fill out the form to Ask for help