Information session on Marie-Skłodowska Curie actions Work Programme 2018-2020 focusing on Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) - Innovative Training Networks (azioni ITN).
ITNs objectives: funding of joint research training or doctoral programmes proposed by institutions which are actively involved in research and (research) training (e.g. universities, public or private non-commercial research centres, large enterprises, SMEs, non-profit or charitable organisations, etc.) aiming at aiming at training a new generation of creative, entrepreneurial and innovative early stage researchers and providing them enhanced career perspectives in both the academic and nonacademic sectors.
Date and location: 18 October 2017, 9.00, Room OFEK, Povo1 - Via Sommarive 5, Povo
Speaker: Angelo D'Agostino, APRE National Contact Point for MSCA.
- 9.00 - 9.15: Introduction (Laura Paternoster, UniTrento – Research Support and Knowledge Transfer Division)
- 9.15 - 11.00: Marie Skłodowska-Curie - ITN, statistics and news on the next call (Angelo D’Agostino – NCP MSC APRE)
- 11.00 - 11.15: Coffee break
- 11.15 - 12.15: A success story at UniTrento: iXP-Resilience project at DICAM (Dr. Nicola Tondini - DICAM)
- 12.15 - 13.00: Strengths and Weaknesses Analysis in ITN proposals at UniTrento (Francesca Tomasi and Laura Paternoster, UniTrento – Research Support and Knowledge Transfer Division)
Contacts and registration (by 4 October 2017):
Ufficio Supporto alla Ricerca finanziata del Polo Collina
collina.research [at] unitn.it