Design and optimization of digital logistic systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Management Engineering at the University of Bologna in 2017 with 110L/110.
- Master Degree in Management Engineering at the University of Bologna in 2019 with 110L/110.
- Optimization of indoor and outdoor logistic processes;
- Discrete-event Simulation and development of Digital Twin architecture;
- Vehicle Routing Problem;
- Multi-objective optimization.
- PhD student at the University of Trento, Department of Industrial Engineering, in “Materials, Mechatronics and Systems Engineering”.
- From January 2020 to July 2020: Junior consultant at KPMG Bologna .
- My future expectation consists in becoming a logistic manager in a company which deal with distribution of goods and improving my skills in project management to be able to manage a team effectively.
- riccardo.tronconi [at] unitn.it