Handbook of the PhD Programme
The Handbook Contains all the practical information concerning the PhD Programme. It provides much of the information that can be found on these web pages in a handy format. To download the Handbook, click on the Download box at the bottom of this page. The Handbook is updated frequently, so please check this page regularly.
The PhD programme is governed by three sets of regulations:
The Ministerial Decree of 8 February 2013, n.45 concerning research doctorates (link to Italian decree: http://attiministeriali.miur.it/media/211174/dm_regolamento_corsi_dottorato.pdf )
The University Regulations for Doctoral Programmes (downloadable from right hand corner ''PhD general descriptions and regulations'')
The Regulations of the PhD Programme in International Studies (downloadable at the bottom of this page)
PhD students are recommended to familiarize themselves with these documents, and in particular with the Regulations of the PhD Programme in International Studies.
- Handbook 35° cohort 2019-2022 (369 KB)
- 32nd Cohort A.Y. 2016-19 PhD Handbook (869 KB)
- 33rd Cohort A.Y. 2017-20 PhD Handbook (780 KB)
- 34th Cohort A.Y. 2018 21 PhD Handbook (900 KB)
- 31st Cohort A.Y. 2015-18 PhD Handbook (1023 KB)
- 30th Cohort A.Y. 2014 17 PhD Handbook (714 KB)
- Regulations of the PhD Programme in International Studies (483 KB)
- Regolamento interno del corso di Dottorato di Ricerca in "Studi Internazionali" (627 KB)
- PhD in International Studies Programm 2019 (1 MB)