PhD Programme in "Cognitive and Brain Sciences"
ANNOUNCEMENT OF SELECTION: 33rd cycle – academic year 2017/2018
Programme duration: 4 years
Number of positions: 9 (8 + 1* additional)
Number of grants: 9 (8 + 1* additional)
Grants are financed as follows:
• 5 grants financed by the University of Trento;
• 3 topic specific grants financed by the Italian Institute of Technology (Fondazione IIT);
• (updated on the 19/06/2017)*: 1 additional grant financed by Center for Mind/Brain Sciences (CIMeC) of the University of Trento on the topic “Mechanisms of biological predispositions to social behaviour”.
Information about the topic specific grants are available at the webpage: http://www.unitn.it/drcimec/
Some research projects proposed, along with related researchers, are listed at the following webpage: http://web.unitn.it/drcimec/research-topics.
Supernumerary positions: n. 1 (for specific categories, see art.8 of the call)
Announcement of selection: published in this webpage on the 6th April 2017 (available in the "Download" Box)*
*please note that only the Italian version of the call is legally binding, the English version is provided for information only.
Application online: available from the 7th April 2017 (link AOL)
Application’s deadline to participate in the selection: 16th May 2017, 4.00 p.m. (Italian time)
Candidates are warmly recommended to submit their application in advance. The University shall not be considered responsible for any disfunctions due to technical problems and/or overload of the communication line and/or of the OS, for the loss of communication due to incorrect address details or late communication about possible change of address of the candidates, or for any other problem and delay due to third parties, unexpected cases or circumstances beyond one’s control.
- Qualifications assessment: 6 June 2017 (carried out by the Commission without the presence of candidates. Outcomes are available in the Download Box of this web page).
- Interviews: 22 June 2017 starting from h. 8.30 a.m The final ranking is available in the Download Box.
Location: University of Trento – palazzo Fedrigotti - c.so Bettini, 31 - Rovereto
Enrolment 1st year: not later than 3rd July 2017 (see the related webpage)
Candidates who wish to assert their requirements for supernumerary positions (see art. 8 of the call) shall request, by submission of appropriate documentation proving their status to the PhD Office - Cognitive, Social Sciences and Humanities (email: phd.office-cssh [at] unit.it), their acceptance of such admission not later than 3rd July 2017.