The University of Trento collaborates with high-schools to define and implement work experience schemes to guide students to the world of work by giving them the opportunity to work at the University’s departments and centres and in its administrative offices.
The placements help students improve their skills and are useful so that they can choose their future career or studies.
How to participate in work experience schemes
The University draws up every year a list of placements available at its departments, centres and administrative offices for students from the 3rd, 4th and 5th year of high school wishing to participate in work experience schemes, and designs educational projects bearing in mind the students’ background and university orientation. The list of available places is sent to high schools.
High schools wishing to establish work experience schemes with the University should email alternanza [at] unitn.it to discuss an agreement.
Schools are expected to submit applications from highly motivated students who are genuinely interested in the project.
Practical gide by MIUR (PDF | 1.31 MB)
Law no. 107 of 13 July 2015, known as “Riforma Buona scuola”, introduced a number of reforms in the school system, and adopted work experience schemes as part of the education programme for students from all Italian secondary schools.
- Paragraph 33 of the said law reads: To increase the students’ employment opportunities and help them make the right academic choice, in compliance with legislative decree no. 77 of 15 April 2005, work experience schemes are implemented in both technical and vocational education schools (for at least 400 hours), and in “licei” (for at least 200 hours), in the last three years of study.
- Paragraph 40 reads as follows: The school director shall select, from the registry mentioned in paragraph 41, the businesses and public and private organisations that are available to offer work experience schemes as per paragraphs 33-44, and draw up appropriate agreements with them.
- Strutture UniTrento coinvolte nel progetto ASL, 2017 (PDF | 77 KB)
- Strutture UniTrento coinvolte nel progetto ASL, 2018 (PDF | 107 KB)
- Strutture UniTrento coinvolte nel progetto ASL, 2019 (PDF | 277 KB)
- Strutture UniTrento coinvolte nel progetto ASL, 2020 (PDF | 223 KB)
- Strutture UniTrento coinvolte nel progetto ASL, 2021 (PDF | 175 KB)
- Strutture UniTrento coinvolte nel progetto ASL, 2021/2022 (PDF | 351 KB)